- Buyer and Seller sign purchase and sale agreement
- Buyer places deposit
- Buyer or Seller’s agent /broker opens escrow
- Escrow holder orders Preliminary Title Report from Title Company
- Escrow prepares instructions and documents
- Escrow holder and agent/broker review preliminary report
- Buyer and Seller sign and return escrow supplemental documents
- Escrow holder forward the “Statement of Identity” to title officer to clear title under General Index
- Escrow holder calls lender for Status and Conditions
- Escrow holder obtain loan approval, check terms, order loan documents
- Escrow holder reviews file and verifies all conditions have been met including: completion of termite reports, new insurance, homeowner’s association information, data on liens, prepare additional documents if needed.
- Escrow holder receives loan documents
- Buyer’s loan documents are signed and returned to escrow holder with remainder of funds.
- Escrow holder reviews buyer and seller file, verifying that documents are properly executed, notarized, and funds are good and all conditions have been met.
- Escrow holder requests funds from lender
- Escrow holder and title company review the title insurance requirements
- Escrow holder receives funds from lender
- Record Deed, close file, prepare statements, disburse funds and prepare 1099 report.
- About John
- My Services
2501 N Sepulveda Blvd, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
© 2017 Bathurst Coastal Properties. All rights reserved. Sitemap | Real Estate Website Design by Agent Image
This Web is not the official Website of Sotheby’s International Realty Inc. does not make any representation or warranty regarding any information, including without limitation its accuracy or completeness, contained on this Web site.