- Buyer and Seller sign purchase and sale agreement
- Buyer places deposit
- Buyer or Seller’s agent /broker opens escrow
- Escrow holder orders Preliminary Title Report from Title Company
- Escrow prepares instructions and documents
- Escrow holder and agent/broker review preliminary report
- Buyer and Seller sign and return escrow supplemental documents
- Escrow holder forward the “Statement of Identity” to title officer to clear title under General Index
- Escrow holder calls lender for Status and Conditions
- Escrow holder obtain loan approval, check terms, order loan documents
- Escrow holder reviews file and verifies all conditions have been met including: completion of termite reports, new insurance, homeowner’s association information, data on liens, prepare additional documents if needed.
- Escrow holder receives loan documents
- Buyer’s loan documents are signed and returned to escrow holder with remainder of funds.
- Escrow holder reviews buyer and seller file, verifying that documents are properly executed, notarized, and funds are good and all conditions have been met.
- Escrow holder requests funds from lender
- Escrow holder and title company review the title insurance requirements
- Escrow holder receives funds from lender
- Record Deed, close file, prepare statements, disburse funds and prepare 1099 report.
- About John
- My Services
1240 Rosecrans Ave. #120, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
© 2019 Bathurst Coastal Properties. All rights reserved. Sitemap | Real Estate Website Design by Agent Image
Compass is a licensed real estate broker (01991628) in the State of California and abides by Equal Housing Opportunity laws. All material presented herein is intended for informational purposes only. Information is compiled from sources deemed reliable but is subject to errors, omissions, changes in price, condition, sale, or withdraw without notice. No statement is made as to accuracy of any description. All measurements and square footages are approximate. Exact dimensions can be obtained by retaining the services of an architect or engineer. This is not intended to solicit property already listed. John's DRE#: 01977487